Information for Patients
When Patients have questions we can help
If Patients have questions about appointments, insurance and billing, or international services, direct them to contact Poseidonia Healthcare for specific phone numbers for those areas.
- An individual registration number is given to each patient at Poseidonia Healthcare. This number should be used for all clinic communications regarding your Patient.
- We suggest that you keep a record of your Patient’s Poseidonia Healthcare registration number for easy future reference.
- If a Patient has previously been assigned a Poseidonia Healthcare registration number, that original number will continue to be used.
- We recommend that patients contact their insurance providers to verify benefits and eligibility for services provided by Poseidonia Healthcare.
- Our staff will file your Patient’s primary insurance and assist patients in filing any supplemental insurance claims.
- Poseidonia Healthcare is an in-network for many insurance plans.
Travel and lodging
- Poseidonia Healthcare can help arrange and secure a reservation at a local hotel for patients before their anticipated arrival.
Hotels & lodging
Place to eat